1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FT: My Ampeg SVT7 Pro (rev C) for 2 ohm amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by G On Bass, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is maybe 6 months old, I am the original owner. It is a Rev C. and has been babied. I have used it for gigs and rehearsals, but it lives in a padded bag. I have all the original paperwork, packaging and rack ears for it. It's never been rackmounted, and the ears have never even been installed. It is a Rev C, purchased new from Musicians Friend and I have had zero issues with this amp, regardless of volume or cabs or basses.

I'm looking for a similar amp: Tube or hybrid with at least 1tube, around the same wattage/volume (~850W and up) but it must do 2 ohm! The simpler the better.

I am specifically interested in:
    Carvin B2000
    Carvin BX1500
    2-ohm capable Ampegs
    Preamp/Power amp type thing.

Cash can go either way.

Not really intersted in GK, MarkBass, Shuttles or solid state amps.

I love my SVT7-Pro, but I need an amp that can do 2 ohms and the SVT7 stops at 4. Otherwise there would be no need to look for a trade. I know I could add a power amp to get there, but that just complicates things...

Amp is in Los Angeles.

<<<<<<TRADED>>>>>>>

2. Will sell for $675 shipped CONUS. Pics this weekend, but amp is mint.

3. nubs

nubs

Mar 1, 2005
    Wisconsin
    PM'd

4. Replied!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.