SOLD FT: My Bergantino AE212 for your AE410

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Eublet, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    This AE212 is in mint condition, and includes the Berg slip cover. I have all the original packing materials.

Absolutely no other trades will be entertained.

And now, this cab is going up for sale. TB says I have to post a price, so that price is $1150, which a little less than new AE212 ($1050) and cover($80) with about $70 shipping. This cab and cover ARE brand new. No scratches or dings anywhere. The cabinet hasn't even been set down on anything except carpet. Smoke free environment at my house and a rehearsal space.

This is an asking price. I'm trying to be fair since so many folks have been asking me to sell in PM's and in this thread. I hate dickering over a sale price also, so first good offer gets the cab, and I'll close the thread up.

2. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    I would like to get in line if you decide to sell!

3. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    That line is getting rather lengthy. :D

4. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    Bump

5. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Cash in hand.....

6. toniwonkanobi

toniwonkanobi Supporting Member

May 23, 2008
    Northern California
    Endorsing 1964 Ears, LLC.
    i too can buy it whenever!

7. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    If I do decide to sell, I won't take Paypal because of the hit, so money order or certified check via mail only. For now though, AE410 trade only.

8. toniwonkanobi

May 23, 2008
    Northern California
    how much if/when you decided to sell?

9. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    I'm going to change this thread and add a for-sale price later today. Just giving everyone a heads up.

10. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    DIBS= cash ready!

11. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    I appreciate everyone's eagenerss on this! Honestly I do. I just don't know that I have the time and ability to go through each person in the order they contacted me in, hoping that we can negotiate a sell price before moving to the next. I think I'm just going to post a very fair asking price, and the first offer I get that is acceptable will close the sale. I don't know what that price is just yet.

12. toniwonkanobi

May 23, 2008
    Northern California
    I would try to beat Martonebass to the punch, but Eublet let me ask you this: will it be significantly cheaper than a new one? Like, maybe ~$900 shipped plus cover or something?

My dilemma is i need the cab by March 29, and with the money order as only payment options, there are a few days down time waiting for that to get to you, clear, and then waiting for you to ship, and then the shipment time in and of itself, which from where you are is at least 4-5 days. probably not worth fighting martonebass for it :/

13. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    I don't want to create a fight or bid war here honestly. Just giving everone a chance to make an offer. I've never sold anything under such circumstances before, and now feel like I've created a feeding frenzy. LOL!

14. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    ac3320 - In my experience, shipping to California takes a full 5 business days at least, if not 6. Chances you would have it on the 29th even if I could ship today would probably not be something I'd bet on. Just trying to help you decide.

15. toniwonkanobi

May 23, 2008
    Northern California
    Much obliged for your responses. I think you're probably right. I'll grab a new one from BassSanDiego. They are a great shop for SoCal'er's!

16. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    Sold!

17. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.