1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: My MIG Fretless Warwick Corvette for your MIJ/CIJ Fender (or something :P)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Sonic, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic

Sonic Lord of the Grump

Hi Guys,

I got this bass on here about a year ago. Unfortunately, the project I was going to use it for fell through and it's been a closet monster for the last 6 months or so and I figure it's time to hand this off to someone who will use it.

That said, it's a Made in Germany fretless Warwick Corvette Standard. It's got a full 2 octave finger board and passive MEC stock electronics. The body is Bubinga, the neck is Ovangkol, and I believe the fingerboard is Wenge. It plays beautifully and sounds like an absolute dream. Tons of MWAH!!

Now, what I'm looking for is a MIJ/CIJ Fender (leaning toward Precisions but I'd be willing to part with it for the right Jazz/Jag). Ideally, I'd like to do a straight bass for bass trade. That said, I'm open to any and all trade offers so long as I don't end up being the one to fork over any cash. I'm really looking for something in a fairly traditional (read Fender) style, but shoot any offer by me. The worst I'll say is no thanks.

Sale price is currently sitting at $700 CONUS or $650 Canada shipped in a gig bag.

I like to haggle, so by all means, make me an offer.

Attached Files:

2. If my Warwick wasn't defretted. I'd want this.

Free bump!!

Friedrich

3. nightwulf

nightwulf

Feb 27, 2011
    Edmonds Wa
    I have a nice Jazz, but I also have a fretless 'vette...

4. Sonic

Sonic Lord of the Grump

But you don't have this fretless vette. :D

5. Sonic

Sonic Lord of the Grump

TTT

6. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    Pmd

7. Sonic

Sonic Lord of the Grump

Traded locally. Thanks for all the interest. Thread closed with NBD coming soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.