1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FT: My MTD535 For Your MTD635

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by darryl1965, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May want to trade my MTD535 5A Quilted Maple Top/Ash Body/Wenge Neck & Board which is in great shape, S/N in the low 300's, for a MTD635 with and Ash Body/Wenge Neck & Board. Open to different types of top but probably would prefer to stay in the Maple family (Burl, Spalted, etc). The sound of this bass is so sweet that I dont want to part with it thats why I'm looking for pretty much the same wood combinations in a 6 string MTD. Let me know what you have/send pix if you are interested.

[​IMG]

Thanks!
    Darryl

2. Picture bump.....

3. basspro557

basspro557 Banned

Jul 20, 2005
    Miami
    Dk,,whats up bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,??
    I see you have added a Smith to your collection,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I am still thumping with the Classic 5,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

4. What up Fernando?? Yeah, I was presented with a deal on the Smith that I could not refuse. I like the PE models because Mr. Smith doesnt make them anymore and I love the sound especially of the Zebrawood top & back and Mahogany body...SWEET!!. Had a 5PE a few years back and hate that I got rid of it and low and behold one popped up and I had the cash and the wife gave me the ok!! Cant beat that. You cant go wrong with that pre-Gibson Classic 5....I'm sure it is sounding sweet!! I'm thinking of trying a 6-string out in the MTD family but we will see what happens!!

5. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    dang, no straight sale?

6. No, not at this time.......

7. skb5string

skb5string Supporting Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Clinton Township, MI
    Bump for a great bass, she served me well when I owned her and a fantastic gentlemen to work with!! Whoever gets this wins on both respects:)

8. Thanks for the bump James! Hope all is well you and the family.

9. Friday night bump!

10. Keep the offers comin'......

11. bump....bump

12. .....any MTD635 out there??

13. bump!

14. .....bump!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.