1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: NEW Fender AmDlx V for AVRI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Boof, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boof

Boof

Oct 3, 2008
    Nashville
    Fender American Deluxe 5-string, Natural/Ash with maple neck/black blocks. 2011, just under 10 lbs on the bathroom scale. Purchased new about five weeks ago, largely because I had a lot of store credit built up and needed to move on something. Played it twice in the store (it was a new arrival) and just for a few minutes in my home studio to check it out with my primary amp. Tags still on it. Includes all the case candy, and of course the still-unscratched SKB case. Basically, a NEW Fender Deluxe Five. It plays incredibly well (the main reason I bought it). Thing is, I don't really need the fiver for work as much as I need a vintage-style Fender. Looking for a NICE American 62 Reissue Precision - might consider a 62 Jazz. Finish isn't critical, but I'm only interested in something lightweight that plays exceptionally well. Sorry, no over-tightened truss rods, wavy necks or modded basses. If your fingerboard has that almost-gray tint typical of real vintage pieces (some call it "dog-turd brown") with little or no figuring, I'm interested! Might consider cash offers as well, but I'm really needing a P (maybe a J) so I can switch my more modern P to roundwounds & still have something with flats. Let me know what you got!

Attached Files:

2. Boof

Boof

Oct 3, 2008
    Nashville
    More Pics.

Attached Files:

3. chrysbadz

chrysbadz

May 16, 2011
    Davao
    are you willing to sell it sir? hope it's still available 'til february. Saving for this kind of bass. =]

4. Boof

Boof

Oct 3, 2008
    Nashville
    As stated in the ad, I will consider cash offers. Judging by some PMs I've gotten, I should have noted that I'm not desperate to sell or trying to raise emergency money - so I won't be responding to crazy low-ball offers. Hope to have it traded or sold by Feb., but if I don't, let's talk.

5. Boof

Boof

Oct 3, 2008
    Nashville
    This cool Fiver is headed for a new home in sunny SoCal!

Thanks to all who PM'd and posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.