1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Octave Multiplexer, Micro Q-tron, DOD 270

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Warpeg, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Warpeg

Warpeg Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    Both of the EH pedals are less than one year old and work perfectly. The Q-tron has a little cosmetic wear on it from being on a pedal board, but the Octave Multiplexer is in like-new condition. The DOD 270 A/B box is 5 years old and works perfectly. It's got a small amount of cosmetic wear, but nothing too great.

I'm looking for one of two pedals in trade:

1. Boss PS-5 Super Shifter
    2. Digitech Whammy 4/reissue

I'll trade all three of my pedals for one of these. If you have other pedals along these lines, shoot a PM over to me. I'll get pics up soon.

2. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Maybe sell the Micro Q-Tron?

3. Warpeg

Warpeg Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    I may be looking to sell later. Right now I'm just seeing what kind of trades are out there.

4. 343 Salty Beans

343 Salty Beans

Jan 24, 2006
    Is the multiplexer the new XO version or the older big one?

5. Damn it all to hell, I just sold my PS-5 on ebay. How am I misssing all these good deals???? PM sent anyways!

6. Warpeg

Warpeg Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    It's the bigger one. The tone sounded more natural to me than the newer version.

7. Tslicebass

Tslicebass Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2007
    Chicago
    If you do end up wanting to sell the micro q PM me please!!!1:hyper:

8. Warpeg

Warpeg Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    Anyone have a Boss PS-5 or Digitech Whammy?

9. I'd be interested in purchasing the Q-Tron if you'll do an outright sale.

10. Warpeg

Warpeg Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    I've decided to hold onto the Q-Tron and AB box for now. The Octave Multiplexer is on the 'bay.