1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. periodical

periodical

Apr 4, 2008
    Newton, MA
    Got these here on TB recently, in very good shape. Not really my bucket of fish, so looking to move them along. Mostly wanting Evahs, Dominants, 140Bs, maybe Zyex or Spiros. Looking for a full set please.

2. no straight up sale?.....would be interested in the G, or G+D if you feel awkward about breaking the trio...thanks!

3. How old are these?

4. Bert Slide

Bert Slide

May 16, 2012
    Louisville KY
    pm sent

5. periodical

periodical

Apr 4, 2008
    Newton, MA
    Still looking for the right trade, thanks for all the PMs. I did have the first straight up rude response from a TB DBer, sorta thought we were better than that...

6. I'm a nice guy and would like to take the G and D, and i do have cash and a Dominant G+D Orchestra in excellent shape to sweeten up the pot....thanks a lot!!

7. hdbassman2000

hdbassman2000

Feb 28, 2009
    i have a full set of gently used spiro mittles. interested?

8. Cody_Gibs1

Cody_Gibs1

Mar 15, 2005
    Brooklyn, NY
    I have a set of Zyexs in my bass right now(a month old). I wouldn't mind trying theses. How old are they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.