1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FT ONLY: (2) Bergantino AE112 cabs for (2) HT112ER

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MarTONEbass, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    As the title states, I have 2 Bergantio AE112 cabs with one cover. They have been gigged, but I take care of my gear. They only show some slight wear and touch ups. I added corners. These are the first version (a).

Nothing at all wrong with them,. I absolutely love them. They are light, loud and plenty deep. They can be crystal clear or growl for days.

UPDATE: I am now able to sell these cabs. I would like $650 shipped for one cab with the cover, and $600 shipped for one without the cover. $1200 shipped for the pair.$1100 local sale. Only available while the cabs I'm after are still for sale.

I recently parted ways with my rock cover band and I'm missing the smooth sounds of my old HT212. So I'm on the hunt for the HT112ER pair.

NOT interested in HT112 non-ER cabs. Owned them twice, great, but not my thing.

Might coinsider a pair of AE210's or HD112's (yeah, right) or even one HD112 plus cash, instead.

Full disclosure: About a month after receiving the bottom cabinet I noticed the top 2 "ears of the tweeter were cracked, likely happened in shipping. I didn't notice because the cab worked and sounded great. I removed the tweeter, glued the ears back, and re installed it. It never missed a beat and has not given me an issue through at least a dozen gigs. Also, it has rubber feet on the metal handle corners so whatever amp is parked there stays put, works like a charm. The black cap for the lower cab's upper left grill screw has been located as well. The grey dot on the upper cab's speaker is only on the pic, it does not exist.

P1040744.

2. Bump for a great guy and awesome cabs. Best of luck my friend, hope all is well!!

3. Alphaman

Alphaman Gold Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2008
    STL
    Say what? You sure about this?
    Great TB'er here folks!

4. MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Thank you gentlemen!

And for the record: no, I'm not sure about this...

I gigged an HT212 for a long time and I'm feeling nostalgic for the HT tone! If it doesn't happen, I won't be upset.

5. MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    UPDATE: I recently located one HT112ER. I will be able to trade these for one HT112ER plus cash.

6. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    Bah! Where Did you find one?

7. MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    PMs replied.

8. MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Bump. Possible trade in the works but nothing firm.

9. J.Wolf

J.Wolf Gear Reviewer - Bass Musician Magazine Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2003
    Asheville, NC
    Interested in a tri112L?

10. MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Nice cab J, but I haven't given up on the Berg hunt just yet. Thank you just the same.

11. MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Bump.

12. Jimmythebass

Jimmythebass Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2011
    ....you did say for sale also? What's the price?
    Just love these cabs!!

13. MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    If you have an HT112ER or an EX112ER to trade and add cash, I can do that.

Your $550 plus your EX112ER gets the pair shipped

or

Your $500 plus your HT112ER gets the pair shipped

Thank you for helping me clear that up!

14. MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Bump.

15. MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    PM replied.

16. MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    UPDATE: I am now able to sell these cabs. I would like $650 shipped for one cab with the cover, and $600 shipped for one without the cover. $1200 shipped for the pair.$1100 local sale. Only available while the cabs I'm after are still for sale.

17. MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.