1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT Only 2008 MIA Fender Jazz Bass V Oly White.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by davidguevara80, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is hard for me to do this because i love how this bass feels but i just end a project with this bass and i need a different tone.
    It is a 2008 MIA J Flawless condition,it is less than 2 months old and it was used for a project and never giged.Not a single scratch on it.It comes with the Original Tortoise pickguard,a white pickguard,the Hardshell case,cable and everything except the strap.It Was Restrunged last week with DR Fat Beams .045 And sounds Killer!

I need a 02-06 MIA J-Deluxe 5 String.

If you are into the Passive World this is the sweetest Fender that you'll get.

DSC03367.
    DSC03726.
    DSC03727.
    DSC03728.
    DSC03730.
    DSC03734.
    DSC03735.

2. BASSKADET

BASSKADET Gold Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    NC
    Nice bass, but if you like how it feels so much why not change the pre and PU?

3. I was thinking in that but i would have to spend More money and i can't that's why i am looking for a Straight Trade.Thanks!

4. svp

svp

Mar 12, 2007
    Atlanta
    Have you considered an out-board pre and an eq pedal?

5. Mmm...I use for record a Line 6 POD XT Pro and i am not having the punchy sound that my Project need.I just get notice of that on the mix.Which out-board you recommend?

6. svp

svp

Mar 12, 2007
    Atlanta
    You might give the Aguilar Tone Hammer a try.

7. is that the DB 924 ?where i can found it?Thanks for the help!

8. A few shots recording with it:

DSC03801.
    DSC03808.

9. Kevin Ellis

Kevin Ellis Supporting Member

10. Trade cancelled with Kevin Ellis.I am open to listen other trades (Active USA Basses)

11. PM'S Replied, Only 5 String Bangers please!

12. to the top

13. Now for sale if someone is interested ,asking $1000 plus shipping Paypal E-Check

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.