SOLD FT ONLY - Aguilar DB112 & DB112NT in White Hot for Aguilar SL112's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by qwench, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    FT ONLY

First off, I love these cabs...I really do...I am using them tonight and tomorrow night and would happily continue to use them but my lower back is very interested in a pair of Aguilar SL112's...

I have two Aguilar padded covers for each...the cabs themselves are in great shape...no rips or scratches...I always use the covers to transport...maybe a couple of drink rings on the top (tweetered cab) that should wipe off no problem...

Ideally, I would like to trade for the SL112's with covers as well...

I realize the value on the SL112's is higher therefore I am willing to add a Hofner Icon Club Bass in Trans Black (with gig bag)...or cash!!

I guess I am just hoping someone out there has the Aguilar SL112's and has always been wanting the DB112/DB112NT's in White Hot!!!

Attached Files:

2. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    I didn't have a pic handy for the Hofner Icon Club but I found the old FS thread...I have a nice little Epiphone gig bag that it fits in...snuggly...but fits!

Attached Files:

3. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    Bumping this one again...I realize it is a "worth a shot" type trade...but really hoping to get some SL112's...I will try this for a bit and if there is no action I will just hang on to my beautiful White Hot DB112's and remove the ad

4. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    TTT

5. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    bump

6. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    one last bump...actually dealing with a retail chain on the possibility of a trade in/upgrade to the SL112's...so...one last bump

7. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    just thought i would give it the old fashioned college try...closing the ad now...gonna keep them

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 3, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.