1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FT only: GB Streamliner 900 (w/bag)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by p0k, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    I have a GB Streamliner 900 with the bag that's in great shape. I've actually never even gigged it...it's just been sitting in my practice room at home, because I really only play at church at this point, and I plug into their SVT classic when I play there.

For the sake of full discretion, I had an issue with it when I first got it (think it was a fuse), so I sent it off to GB and they fixed it up free of charge. Haven't had any issues with it since. I will also include 3 tubes that I bought for it as back ups.

I am looking to trade for an Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 + a little cash.

I'll put up some pics later

2. blackstring

blackstring

Nov 26, 2004
    Nashville
    I just picked up a TH500 today. It's new and I will use it for an upright gig tomorrow. After that I may be interested in trading. Why are you getting rid of the Streamliner?

3. p0k

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    Just want to try something different...I love my TH stomp box, so figured I'd like the amp. I don't gig much anyway, so I figured I'd try to get a feel for a bunch of amps...can always get an STM Again if I end up not liking the TH500.

4. blackstring

blackstring

Nov 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Got it. I'll be in touch after tomorrow.

5. p0k

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    On hold pending trade

6. p0k

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    TRADED. Will close the thread when we both have our new amps :)

7. blackstring

blackstring

Nov 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Played a gig last night on upright here in Nashvegas with a 6 piece band using the TH500. Happy to report that I would be a fool to trade this thing. I'm keeping it, end of story. Cue Charlton Heston: From my cold, dead hands... OK sorry for the NRA quote, I don't even own a gun. But if you pull a gun on me I'll beat you senseless with my Tonehammer and you won't stand a chance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.