1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT only -- Hamer (2TEK) 5 trade for your 4 Hamer Cruisebass 2TEK

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by fourfinger, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fourfinger

fourfinger Gold Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2003
    Central Ohio
    Will trade my 5-string Hamer Cruisebass 2TEK for your Hamer Cruisebass 2TEK 4-string.

That's the ONLY trade I will consider at this time. If you have one, please PM me and I'll immediately send full details about mine.

If I cannot find that elusive 4-string Hamer Cruise Bass with 2TEK bridge before May 15, then I'll consider other trades (4-string with jazz necks only).

If we meet at the Ohio GTG on May 15, we can try before we trade and save shipping costs too.

2. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    great looking bass man.

there are a couple of 4 bangers on ebay right now if you wanted to buy one and sell yours.

just a thought.

3. fourfinger

Apr 17, 2003
    Central Ohio
    Thanks! I didn't realize those were there. I'd bid, if I could.

I hope a TBer buys that white/tort one tonight and trades it to me!!

4. fourfinger

Apr 17, 2003
    Central Ohio
    44 hours later reluctant bump...

I've been playing it for a couple of days, and sort of regret that I put it up for trade.... if I keep it long enough I may get comfortable enough to keep it, in case I ever do need a 5.

But for now, 4 string is still king.

The cherryburst finish has a few small dings, and the back of the neck has (smooth-edged) dents in a couple places where you can feel them when playing.

5. fourfinger

Apr 17, 2003
    Central Ohio
    Closing until after May 15th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.