1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT ONLY: Hipshot "A" bridge in chrome

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by dcr, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greetings!

just got in a bass with a like-new chrome Hipshot "A" bridge in narrow-ish spacing. Will trade for a black version of same.

No sales at this point, but wait a few weeks in case I can't trade it.:D

Pix of the bass here: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=463969

Thanks!

dcr

2. Bump!

dcr

3. Gonna BUMP this one.

I finally managed to find a black Hipshot "A" for my Peavey G-V, so this chrome bridge is now for sale or trade.

17.5 or 18mm spacing (not sure which). Drilled for thru-body stringing. Pretty much like new. I've only gigged this bass on two gigs and only 2-3 sets each night since I bought it and the bridge was new when I picked up the Peavey.

If you ask me nicely and they're not glued in, I'd consider selling the chrome ferrules out of the bass to match the bridge as well.

How about $65 shipped CONUS? I'll certainly trade, especially towards an OBP-3 preamp or a decent digita recorder. Or just about anything else except pedals or gig bags.

Thanks and LMK!

dcr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.