1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT Only - Markbass Little Mark II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by asands, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asands

asands Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Troy Missouri
    Hello all! First time posting a classified here on TB so hope its correct.

Markbass Little Mark II in good condition with only a couple minor scratches on the bottom. I've tried to take the best photos of them possible but my camera is not of the best quality :crying: This amp has always worked like a champ for me, but I have terrible G.A.S all the time!

Interested in amps only, with the general idea being for a micro head but no reasonable offer will be overlooked.

Looking to trade for either a GB shuttle 6.0 or maybe a neo combo like a GK MB212 (other neo combos are cool too) Since originally posting the ad I've decided to also offer a cash sale price of $400 shipped. I would much rather trade but you can't always get what you want right?:D:D:D

Will add cash to the right deal. I'd put the value of this at $400 shipped and will come with a power cable and can throw in a carry bag if trading on a combo. Bag is not the markbass one but fits and protects really well.

IMAG0060-1.
    IMAG0053.

I've got a couple more items listed in the forums including the pictured Markbass cab and Brubaker Brute 4 string.

2. asands

asands Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Troy Missouri
    Bump for 500 watts that fits in a gigbag!

3. asands

asands Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Troy Missouri
    Bumpsky

4. asands

asands Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Troy Missouri
    No one wants to swap micros bump?

5. asands

asands Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Troy Missouri
    Updated sale and trade info bump!

6. asands

asands Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Troy Missouri
    Price drop to 375 shipped to try and make another deal. If it goes, this goes back trade only as its my main amp right now

7. HertzWhenIPlay

HertzWhenIPlay

Jan 15, 2011
    Atlanta
    I like things that go BOOM
    pm'd again on trades...

8. asands

asands Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Troy Missouri
    PMs replied

9. asands

asands Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Troy Missouri
    Bump

10. asands

asands Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Troy Missouri
    Pulling this one for now. If someone is really interested, pm me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.