1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT Only: My EMG PJX pickup set for your EMG PJ set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by JimmyM, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    EMG PJX's bought new last year, only used for 4 or 5 days, want to trade for a set of EMG PJ's in VG-to-mint condition. Must be with quick connectors only, no soldered pickups, please. I just want to do a straight-up pickup trade, no boxes, quick connector cables or pots. Simple and easy. I have the box and can ship it to you if you really want it, but that'll just add more to the postage than a padded envelope and bubble wrap so I'd rather not deal. Not really interested in selling as I need PJ's for a bass, sorry.

2. hersonRS3

hersonRS3

Aug 23, 2012
    Norwalk, CA
    What's wrong with the X-series?

3. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Nothing at all wrong with them ;) I prefer the regular PJ's because the X's have extended treble and bass range and I like the PJ's treble and bass as they are. They sound pretty similar other than that, though.

4. fretlesswonder

fretlesswonder Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2006
    New Jersey
    I have a new set I was just going to install, I like the X, I will trade you. Mine are black as well.

5. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Gee whiz, pickup mania at your house tonight!

6. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Deal pending.

7. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Done. Thank you again, FW!