1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT Only: Nordy Jazz for Amp setup-

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by fitbass3p, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    Hey guys,
    As you might know, I had some financial troubles (and am still not out of the water yet). One of the things that I did was sell my amp setup. As luck would have it, I finally have a shot at a real, decent-paying gig, and I don't have an amp. So, if I want to get the gig, I need an amp, and I still don't have the cash to pay for one.

Nordy vJ4:
    Trans Orange on Swamp Ash, smaller body size
    Maple/Maple neck, side dots only, really light satin finish (nicest neck I've ever played in a 4 string)
    Nordstrand Humcancelling Jazz pickups NJ4SV
    Vol/Blend/Tone passive
    Just over 8 lbs

There's a couple of clear coat dings right by the output jack, that I caught in the photos. Other than that, the bass is in great shape.

This bass is ONLY for trade for an amp/cab setup. If I can't get a live rig out of the deal, then I'm going to hold onto the bass. I like it a lot.

I like lightweight. I really like lightweight. So your Shuttles, LMII, F1, etc. are great. The only non-mini amp I might consider would be a Genz.

Cabs like Bergantino AE410, Epifani UL310, UL410, UL212, etc. Prefer 1 cab systems, but more than willing to look at 2 smaller cabs.

Perfect trade would be a LMII+AE410 or LMII+UL410. Again, amps are the ONLY thing I would trade for.

IMG_0084.

More pics at http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/fitbass3p/Basses/Nordy/vJ4/

Cheers,
    Nick

2. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

and you wouldn't have to sell it.
    PM sent.
    :ninja:

3. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    Forgot to mention in the original post...I can accept a head + cash or a cab + cash, if it leaves me able to purchase the other half and make a decent rig out of it.

4. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    There's gotta be someone out there with "too much" amp stuff, and wanting a killer Jazz...

5. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    One last bump before I pull the ad.

6. ThumbyAche

ThumbyAche Gold Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2005
    Pacific NW
    That isn't a full size Jazz body?

7. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    No...it's not much smaller side to side, but it's at least 1/2" thinner depth wise than any bass I've played before. That might be normal for a Nordy, but it's smaller and lighter, but not less oomph than say, my '08 Fender was.

8. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    Closing the thread...feel free to send me an offer if you have one, but I'm done bumping it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.