1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT Only: Stylist, looking for 5 st AGB fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Ed Goode, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Ed Goode

Ed Goode Jersey to Georgia Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    This is a long shot, but worth a try .... ;)

I have a Dean Stylist in very good condition. I honestly love the bass quite a bit but it doesn't get any play lately due to the absence of a B string. Looking to trade for a fretless 5 string ABG, make is relatively unimportant but nothing with narrow string spacing. I can add some coin, if necessary ...

Here are a few shots of the Stylist .... if anyone is really interested, I'll get some specific detail pics of the front/back/sides, etc. 32" scale. Bass comes with a Dean gig bag ...

[​IMG]

This is the original shot from when I bought it, true color is seafoam green, not quite as dark as you see here, closer to the above pic ^^^^^

[​IMG]

It's a big bodied bass, here are a few showing the size:

Group shot with other basses

[​IMG]

Playing it at a gig (I'm 6'5", 285 pounds at the time of the pic)

[​IMG]

Truthfully, I'd keep the bass but I'm really trying to keep the bass count down to a manageable size, and this axe just doesn't get played at all anymore. Nice bass, getting harder to find them since they were discontinued ...... :cool:

2. Ed Goode

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Man, there's a lot of gear being posted on this board :eek:

Bump from the obscurity of page 8 TTT .... ;)

3. Ed Goode

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    A few semi-interesting PM's, but nothing firm. I'm really looking for a fretless 5 string, maybe a Michael Kelly or a Washburn or something similar .... not really interested in a fretted bass.

Like I said, I know it's a long shot, but I'll see if anything shakes out .... :cool: