1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT or FS - Brice 6 String (Re-List)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Ed Goode, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Goode

Ed Goode Jersey to Georgia Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    SOLD

I have an older version of the Brice V2, the predecessor to the new Brice Prestige Z6. Looking for a trade or sale, depending on what is out there ...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This is an early version of the Rondo-imported Brice V2, probably from 2001-2002 time period. It has a 4-digit serial number indicating that it was likely from the first batch imported into the US. Korean made, very nice construction in the same way the Brice Prestige Z6 is built.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Passive, not active. 18mm spacing, 34" scale, 24 frets, the neck is very well intonated and there are no dead spots that I can find. Pretty thin front to back, so handling the neck width shouldn't be a big problem

The bass has been gigged, so there is some of the usual wear but nothing significant. No major dings or chips, there is a small shot on the headstock, but again, not significant.

I'm primarily looking to trade this axe .... the things I'm generally interested in are:

1) Eden 115, 8 ohm cab

2) Hartke Kickback 12 or 15

3) Pigtronix EP-1 Envelope pedal

4) 5 string, fretless or fretted, with 19mm string spacing

I can add some cash to the right deal, so don't hesitate to run trade options past me. Lots more detail can be found here .

I'll sell the bass outright to TBers for $250 shipped & insured. I'll also include a new set of D'Addario strings .....

This bass is taking up valuable space, so I'm willing to deal on it a bit .... give me a shout ..... :cool:

[​IMG]

2. Ed Goode

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Saturday nudge ..... lotta bass for el-cheapo money :D

3. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    I am going to bump this with great enthusiasm.

I own the fretless version of this bass and I think it was by far the best bass ROndo put out for the money or otherwise.

You really do get $1000 in bass for 1/4 the price. For $250 you can't go wrong with this bass and you would have no problem getting your money back out from ebay, etc. if you didn't like it.

4. Ed Goode

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    SOLD

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 19, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.