Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT / Peavey Cirrus 5

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by SharkB8, Aug 20, 2002.

1. SharkB8

SharkB8

May 29, 2002
    NorCal
    Wondering if anyone here wants to trade your fresh minty 6 string Cirrus for my 5 string Cirrus Maple/alder in mint condition. I would like to upgrade to a 6 string, but I love the sound and feel of the Cirrus. Just thought that someone might not be confortable on a 6 (or seven) and would want to make the move to a 5. I could also kick in a negotiable amount of cash.....

Might also consider other trades at 6 strings (or maybe even a 7).....

Thanks everyone!!!

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Would you be at all interested in a Peavey TL-Six plus cash?

3. SharkB8

SharkB8

May 29, 2002
    NorCal
    Big Wheel,
    I am not familiar with the TL (I have never played one). I'll try to find some info on it and let you know....

Thanks...

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
  5. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    Dude, where were you a week ago? I would have been all over this but I bought a Cirrus 5 and am now trying to sell the 6. Damn, Damn, Damn!! :)

6. SharkB8

SharkB8

May 29, 2002
    NorCal
    Big Wheel,
    I did some research, and although the TL seems pretty nice, I would like to stick with an even (or trade up, at my expense) model. Thanks for the offer though....

PaleAle,
    Sorry....story of my life...day late.....just wondering....what kind of 6'er do you have??

7. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    I have a Cirrus 6 with a walnut body in mint condition. It's killer but I just like my 5's. I've had it for about 3 months, it's never left the house and it probably has less than 4 hours playing time on it.
    It is currently on eBAy but if you are interested I will reduce the price and cancel the auction for a TB'er. Email me if you wanna talk further.

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=901203533&rd=1

8. SharkB8

SharkB8

May 29, 2002
    NorCal
    Paleale....
    If someone doesn't come up with a trade...I'll probably go through the selling process. But I'd really prefer not to....

Sounds like you have a great 6'er....I'll let you know if I sell mine outright, and I would definately be interested in yours....

Thanks...

9. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    Sounds good. Keep me in the loop...