1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT Peavey Foundation Custom

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kelbrihan, Apr 7, 2006.

1. kelbrihan

kelbrihan Banned [Deceiving users with multiple usernames] Banned

Dec 2, 2004
    I have a Peavey Foundation Custom for trade. Black with matching headstock, rosewood fingerboard, chrome hardware Ferrite pick ups, OHSC. Has normail play wear for a bass that is almost 20 years old, mostly light finish scratches that wouldn't show in the photos. SERIAL # 02352308. I bought it for my 80's band but the neck is too thin for my taste. Looking to trade for something equally 80's, Ibanez, Hamer, Kramer, ect..... a8_1. 9d_1.

2. dustklose

dustklose

Feb 5, 2005
    North Dakota
    hey man, i own a peavey foundation...mine lookes almost exactly like this one...how come this ones "custom"

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I have the one with the P/J pickups. These are fantastic basses!

4. kelbrihan

Dec 2, 2004
    I think that it's because of the matching headstock, not all of them came with matching headstocks, but I thought they used to say "custom" on the headstocks of the painted one? Anyone know?

5. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I think the maple necks came with an unpainted headstock. The rosewood ones came with the matching headstock. My black/rosewood has the matching headstock.

6. kelbrihan

Dec 2, 2004
    Went to Ebay but buyer never paid so i'm putting it back here for trade. I'm looking to get roughly $200 in trade and am open to anything cool. I'm also willing to sell it outright for $150 + shipping, that was what the high bid was.

7. SmittyG

SmittyG

Dec 24, 2003
    Texarkana, Texas
    PM sent.