1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: Peavey Fury, new electronics, Reverend pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by WoodyG3, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodyG3

WoodyG3

May 6, 2003
    Colorado, USA
    I like this bass a lot, but it just sits. It should be played.

This is a well crafted, American made instrument. A great way to get a nice precision bass!

Detals: Peavey Fury from the early 90's, pretty light, maple neck and board, I think it's a poplar body. New Reverend pickups, plus all new wiring and pots. There are a few minor indentations on the body and pickguard that don't show up in the photos. I have it set up at medium string height, and haven't tried to get lower action, but the truss rod seems to be in good shape. Frets have very little wear. Has a nice P-bass tone, and is responsive to different playing styles. I have D'Addario Half Wound stings on it now.

I've probably forgotten some info, so feel free to ask questions.

All trade ideas welcome. I'm always looking for a fretless, maybe some sort of hollowbody or acoustic, a 10 or 12 inch cab, Shoot me your ideas.

Edit: I've decided I'd also take American Dollars for this bass. $190 shipped in USA with hard shell case in fairly good shape.

Pics below:

PBass1.jpg

FuryFront.jpg

FuryHead.jpg

FuryHeadBack.jpg

FuryBack.jpg

FuryFrets.jpg

2. Scott in Dallas

Scott in Dallas Commercial User

Aug 16, 2005
    Dallas, north Texas
    Builder and Owner: DJ Ash Guitars
    I wish I had something to trade. That's nice.

3. Cool Bass!! If you decide to go with a cash price, please shoot me a PM. That would look cool next to my T40 :)

4. WoodyG3

WoodyG3

May 6, 2003
    Colorado, USA
    Edited. Now for trade OR for sale. See original post for the details.

5. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

I'll give this one a spin. PM sent

6. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

$ sent! ;)

7. WoodyG3

WoodyG3

May 6, 2003
    Colorado, USA
    Quadzilla scores another Peavey, it's sold!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.