FT Peavey Raptor EXP Rosewood neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by antoniolopez90, Aug 1, 2013.

1. antoniolopez90

antoniolopez90

Mar 6, 2011
    Hi guys I have this Peavey Raptor EXP Rosewood strat style neck.

I would like to trade for a neck with a thicker profile. Let me know what you have, squire, fender, warmoth, all parts etc. If you have something with 7.25 radius I would probably be all overt it! If you have a really awesome neck I might be able to add some cash.

The PV has a tight fit in a fender neck pocket! Its perfect for my highway one body and is 25.5 scale so basically swap into most fenders.

Its used but in pretty good condition. There is a bit of damage to the fretboard between frets 11 and 12 where the two dot markers are. Nothing serious and wont affect playing. Ill try to get pics up later.

If you have never played one these necks have some great fretwork nothing sticking out to cut you! Plays quick and the truss rod works well. Not a super thin profile but quite thin for me.

:bassist: < just a imagine a guitar :)

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021