1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT - Pedulla MVP 4 - Pending

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rope, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Rope

Rope

May 27, 2003
    Essexville, MI
    I am offering up my Pedulla MVP 4 for trades. This is a great bass, I just need to round out my gear a bit. I once described its tone as a chocolate covered bumblebee and the rest of the band knew exactly what I meant.

Black with ebony board, Bart P/J and 16v Bart pre-amp. I keep the action low, so the neck is still true. Pedulla hard shell case includes.

The bass has a few marks - a couple of small pocks in the clear coat on the front, a small chip on the tip of the lower horn, etc. Normal for a bass of this age and quality.

Looking for some combination of the following:

- a power amp to match with my Ashdown pre-amp. Big enough to drive two 8 ohm cabs and for good sized clubs and outdoor gigs.

- a mid-range bass - maybe an MIM Fender or something of that ilk.

- vocal mikes, stands, cables and other live sound support gear.

2. Rope

Rope

May 27, 2003
    Essexville, MI
    Couple more pics.

3. CelinderMotoMan

CelinderMotoMan Inactive

Apr 4, 2007
    Flint, Mi.
    PM sent

4. modulusan

modulusan

Sep 8, 2006
    hello, im luthier and I want know if is possible hao much is the measures from the bridge to the bridge pup and the bridge to the neck pup.Thanks a lot!!

5. 440Hz

440Hz

Nov 17, 2003
    Midwest
    What are the controls configuration on this model?

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021