1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: Read Purity Preamp for Kern IP-777

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by modulus763, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. modulus763

modulus763

Nov 28, 2007
    Maryland
    Up for trade is my Read Purity tube preamp. If you are looking at this you probably already know what it is and what it does.

tone-bone004.
    rig.

This is a rare (1 of 20 or so I believe) chrome face model and is in almost perfect condition (some rack hash on the top and bottom). The chrome face of the unit is practically mint. Copy of the owner's manual is included:hyper:. These are the only two pics that I have right now.

I bought this a little while ago from another TB'er and swore I'd never get rid of it but circumstances, taste, and the ability to carry large, heavy rigs around have changed my mind. I used this on the B side of my amp in conjunction with the Kern. Sick but, I am not playing clubs these days that justify using a dual preamp rig.

I am looking for a Kern IP-777 to back up the one that I already have.

Hit me up if you have a Kern to sell or trade.

I am a new registered member here with zero feedback but I have a 100% (198) feedback rating on ebay under modulus763

Thanks

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.