1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT/S: Tech21 VT Bass + adapter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Achtane, Apr 18, 2010.

1. SOLD

Yep, being offered is my VT bass as well as the Tech21 9V adaptor. Comes with all the printed materials and sticker in the metal case. It's only been used in my room and is in the best condition possible for a used item.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It came with the little rubber feet attached, and I haven't added velcro. There's no battery in it. This pedal's issue-free -- I suppose I'm just looking for something else. And that's where the next part comes in.

My primary trade target would be a Way Huge Pork Loin in really good condition.
    Maybe you have no use for your EHX Cathedral...
    Perhaps you'd like to give me both a wacky pitch shifter and a blender.
    That's not all. I'm in need of a pair of Dimarzio Model Js and a Fender-style bridge. Probably Gotoh. Something I won't have to drill new holes for. To make this even more impossibly specific, I'd need the pickups to have creme covers.
    Heck, you might even have an Agile TC-730 Telecaster copy. I'd add some money on my end depending on our shipping situation and such.

I'm looking for music gear and pedals. Maybe you have something weird that I might like. Let me know! There's a GAS list in my profile but that's really only a section of things I'm interested in.
    If you'd rather buy it from me, then I'm looking for $135 shipped (in the continental US, we'd have to work out a different deal otherwise) and through Paypal.

2. smeet

smeet Gold Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Got any interest in anything here?
    Boss CEB-3
    EBS Octabass (Old grey model)
    BBE 422 Sonic Maximizer
    Behringer Bass V-Amp
    Russian Big Muff (Modified by guttermouth)
    DOD 250 Overdrive

Or possibly an Aguilar Tone Hammer (plus cash on your end)?

3. Ahh, sorry, sold pending payment.