SOLD FT: Sadowsky Metro M5-24

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by guy n. cognito, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    DSC_0147.gif

More pictures to come tomorrow.

I really like this bass, but it just isn't the tone I prefer. Very light, and in very good condition. Comes with Sadowsky hard / soft case. This bass has the usual polishing marks that come along with a black bass. No major nicks or dings. Includes Dunlop Dual Design straplocks.

Trades: Well, I'm looking to try something new, but I don't know what I want. I'll consider any 4 or 5 string. I'll accept or add cash for the right trade. Let's see what you've got!!!!

2. guy n. cognito

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Lots of interest and I'm wading through about 5 trades right now. Here are some additional pictures for those interested.

http://pbckt.com/s7.uEo
    DSC_0403.jpg
    DSC_0404.jpg
    DSC_0405.jpg
    DSC_0406.jpg
    DSC_0407.jpg
    DSC_0408.jpg
    DSC_0409.jpg
    DSC_0410.jpg

3. pedulla-2007

pedulla-2007 Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2008
    texas
    Sent you another pm. Please let me know how far you have filtered through your offers if you are still interested. Am making the arrangements to pick up my bass for pictures within the next two days. Please let me know if time is an issue. By the way, what a beautiful home you have, down to the custom sidewalks!;)

4. guy n. cognito

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    I've gotten two offers that interest me and I'm choosing between them now. I'll close this thread unless both fall through. Thanks, everyone.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.