SOLD FT: Sadowsky Metro RV-5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jerry J, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    In the band that I am now playing with I could probably get by with a 2-string bass. But Roger doesn't build one of those. I do have another Sadowsky JJ5 so it's not a complete switch back to a 4-stringer.

So I am considering working out some type of equitable trade my RV-5 for a Sadowsky (only) Metro 4. So I thought that I would shake the bushes and see what shakes out.
    SadowskyRV5003.jpg

I really need to take some new photos. The bass does have the VTC now. I'm pretty certain that there isn't a scratch anywhere on the bass.

2. B.C.

B.C.

Jun 28, 2005
    Indiana
    Gas...

3. Jerry J

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    bump

4. Sorry, I see what you are looking for but I've gotta ask ... Interested in a Lakland 55-94 in great shape?

5. Bigdoins

Bigdoins

Mar 10, 2007
    NYC NEW YORK
    cash price?

6. Jerry J

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    I've gotten a lot of trade offers BUT they've been for something other than a SADOWSKY and they've been for 5 string basses. Thank you for the offers and all but it's got to be a SADOWSKY. I really do have several great 5 string basses including my early Sadowsky JJ5 so I am in good shape with the 5 string basses in my arsenal;).

I'm also not really ready to open up for selling my RV5 as of yet. So I'm trying to keep it here as a "trade deal only" right now.

7. Cool ... understood. Thanks

8. Jerry J

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    I am going to put this on hold for now.

I've had two TB classified transactions go very badly in the last two weeks. So I am feeling that maybe kharma is telling me something. I'm thinking that I should just be happy with what I have.

9. Wow ... I feel ya!

10. M5Yates

M5Yates

Feb 7, 2005
    Austin, TX
    You know where to find me if you change your mind.

BodyFront.jpg

11. Jerry J

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Thank you so much!

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.