Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT: Sadowsky NYC J4 for NYC PJ-4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JRBrown, Feb 12, 2006.

1. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
  2. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    The Sadowsky (1st) and Fender (5th) are pictured below.

[​IMG]

3. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
  4. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    PMs answered.

5. RunngDog

RunngDog

Jan 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    You might want to clarify exactly what you're looking for. Is it just a Sadowsky P/J 4, or are you looking specifically for one with a P body & neck? If the latter, you'll find these rather few and far between - the jazz body seems a lot more popular for Roger's P/J's -- you won't even find another P-body P/J among the many, many pictures on Roger's website.. And if you're getting even more specific in terms of sunburst finish, birdseye maple fretboard, etc, etc., . . . well, good luck, cuz you'll need it.

6. Are you offering both basses for the P/J ?????????????? The Sad and the Fender?

7. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    I'm looking for a Sadowsky PJ-4 in a P-body--other specs are more negotiable. If I should sell these two, I'll get the one from Access Bass if it's still available. I wonder if Roger will take this Sadowsky as part trade for a PJ-4. :meh: I should offer him the Fender instead, but he'd have to add cash (and a VTC) to balance the deal. :D

8. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    Maybe. For the right bass.

9. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    [​IMG]

10. RunngDog

RunngDog

Jan 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    You might want to search and find the big "Show your Sadowsky" thread in the main Basses forum. I remember seeing pics of a couple of P-body P/J 4's there (it's the only place I've seen them), and you could PM the owners to inquire if they might have any interest in a sale or trade.

As for my own (the one whose pic you've linked to), if you want that I'm afraid you'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands.

11. pm sent

12. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    Is yours the one that was at Access Bass?

JB

13. RunngDog

RunngDog

Jan 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    It was until I bought it.

14. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    I guess that ends it for that one. Thanks.

15. bino

bino

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    Another PM sent

16. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    Is this bass sold?

17. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    I still have it. I offered it as partial trade yesterday for a Fodera PJ-4 but no reply as of yet. As of now, it's still available.

JB

18. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
  19. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    PM sent:hyper: