1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: SBMM Ray35

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TechJunky, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TechJunky

TechJunky

Aug 31, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    Traded!!

Sterling by Musicman Ray35. 5-string built to the same specifications as a real Musicman Stingray 5. Swamp ash body with maple neck and rosewood fretboard. Black with matching headstock. The bass is in great condition, with only some pickguard swirling and light scratching (buck rash) on the back. Gotta look at it in the right light to see it, otherwise they're unnoticeable. Comes with SBMM gigbag (very thick padding) and all tools (allen wrenches for adjusting bridge and steel stick for adjusting truss rod)

Looking to trade primarily for a SBMM Ray34 or SB14 or a Warwick Corvette (german made only) Will consider other 4 and 5 string bass offers. Jazz basses are also up on my list.

Conus only. Please no ibanez or peaveys, just not my thing, and no amps as I don't have a need for a new one at the moment. This is trade only, not for sale.

4955956028_3032721e69_z.png
    4955366167_e425c272cd_z.jpg
    4955960916_2a390c6303_z.jpg

2. TechJunky

TechJunky

Aug 31, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    ba-bump-ba-dump

3. chubrocker

chubrocker

May 6, 2006
    KCMO
    Outright sale? I have a Corvette, but not willing to trade it. These are 17mm string spacing, right?

4. TechJunky

TechJunky

Aug 31, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    Only looking for trades at this time

5. Bglosh

Bglosh

Jul 11, 2010
    So. Maine
    Interested in a MM Sterling H (translucent gold)? I would want cash on top of that for sure. PM me if interested.

6. TechJunky

TechJunky

Aug 31, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    Bump

7. TechJunky

TechJunky

Aug 31, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    Offers anyone?

8. chubrocker

chubrocker

May 6, 2006
    KCMO
    Trade offers still? Or are you now open to sell?

9. TechJunky

TechJunky

Aug 31, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    Still trade only. I will update this post if I change my mind and decide to sell. Thanks.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.