1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: Spector NS-2000/6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mlwarriner, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    Great bass, I just don't have any need for this many strings. I'd give it a 9.5/10 rating. The ONLY issue I can find on this bass is a very small ding on the back of the neck. Not through the finish, it didn't even crack the finish.

Gorgeous blue quilted top. Plays and sounds like butter.

102_1900.

102_1902.

Roadrunner brand HSC included.

Want to trade for something with 5 strings and frets. Tops on my list would be a Stingray 5, or a Warwick Corvette 5. I can add some cash into the deal (a smallish amount) and have a handful of pedals and/or cabinets to balance things out. Also willing to consider trading down for the right deal.

Basses I'm NOT interested in: MTD Kingston, Carvin, Traben.

So - whatcha got? Let's talk deals. :)

2. MrMe

MrMe

Aug 26, 2007
    Oslo, Norway
    Not for sale at all?

3. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    at this point, no. i'd rather trade it.

4. Did you have this up on the ATL craigslist a few months ago?

5. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    nope. i don't remember for sure where it came from though, the previous owner *might* have.

6. Hmm odd these are the same exact pictures, I should have picked it up at $450 when I had the chance

7. Lot of people post Basses for sale using the previous seller's Photos. If the Bass is unchanged - sometimes it is just easier.

8. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    the bass hasn't changed any (other than a new battery) since i got it. and i've also just moved and haven't found my digicam yet. so yes, i used the seller's photos :) at least i downloaded them, then put them into my own photobucket account :D:D

indeed :)

9. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    still here, still looking for a 5-string trade.

thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.