1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: Spector Rebop DLX w/EMG 35cs pups and EMG BTS electronics!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by panic_striken, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    refin2.
    refin1.
    rebopafter3.

Just got this awhile back, and it is a super bass in great shape. I have just grown acustom to my Warwick, pre baseball bat neck, Thumb. It has active EMG 35cs pups which are a major upgrade from the stock passive EMGhz's. To compliment that it also has the EMG BTS electronics to boot:) I just strung it with D'Addario chromes flatwounds. Now, I am looking for trades only!!!! I would accept MIA Jazz and P-Basses and maybe some hollowbodies like a Jack Casady. Goodluck!!!!!!!!!

2. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

I have one just like it (a 5 string version with block inlays). Great bass! Bump!

3. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    Thanks, Quad:) There must be alot of people who have never had the joy of playing a Spector?!? No nibbles yet on a great bass??

4. BigLoopDuke

BigLoopDuke Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    DSM, IA
    Bump for a hot Spector. I've got that in a 5'er and in a 4 string with a sunburst finish, which may very soon become fretless.

5. rbrown13

rbrown13 supporting member

Sep 9, 2005
    bakersfield ca,
    nice bass, I've owned both the rebop and the rebop dlx, and I'm almost 100% positive that all dlx's have the crown inlays on the fretboard.

6. Warpeg

Warpeg Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    Just out of curiosity, what's the difference between a Rebop and a Rebop Deluxe?

7. CH Design

CH Design Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2007
    Ottawa, ON
  8. A switch from a solid Alder body to an Alder back/Flamed Maple or Zebrawood top and/or the traditional Spector "crown" inlays. I believe the addition of the inlays came after the wood change (and with an upcharge) as I've seen maple-topped ReBops without the Crowns.

9. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    Ok, so maybe it's not a DLX?? At any rate though it is a great bass with upgraded guts:smug: Just not my bag.......

10. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    Had some great offers, but nothin' really my taste yet:) Where are my p-basses at???

11. tycobb73

tycobb73

Jul 23, 2006
    Grand Rapids MI
  12. DGbass70

DGbass70

Jun 1, 2005
    Rochester N.Y.
    How about a Spector NS2A w/upgraded pick ups(EMG'S) and upgraded nut(brass/bone combo).I know is not on your list but is worth trying.Btw i can send you pics later tonite if you want.

13. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    PM's replied........got some interesting offers, but still out there till a deal is final!!!!

14. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    Back up^^^

15. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    Special is over...........

16. tycobb73

tycobb73

Jul 23, 2006
    Grand Rapids MI
    pm sent

17. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    Still looking for those Fenders, Warwicks, and Lakies

18. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    I'm pondering the thought here...got any interest in a Lakland 44-02? Check my signature.

19. tycobb73

tycobb73

Jul 23, 2006
    Grand Rapids MI
    Did you get my last PM

20. Mrdak

Mrdak uber bass geek baby!

Feb 1, 2006
    Middle GA

+1 They do/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.