Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT Spector USA NS-JH5-FM

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 4string4ever, Jan 17, 2005.

1. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    Well, she's back on the trading block. The previous deal fell through.

2003 USA bolt on NS-JH5-FM in excellent condition. Gold stain, flame maple, pau ferro fretboard. This pic doesn't do the bass justice, she's much prettier in person! Of course I have better pics to send for anyone interested.

I will consider reasonable offers for amps/cabs, and basses. (4 string only please).

2. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    as stated above. What'cha got?

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Well, I'm tempted to offer my ESP M-IV (MIA, "real" ESP, not LTD), but I dunno if I can part with my last four stringer...decisions decisions...

Ray

4. Looper51

Looper51

Dec 22, 2004
    Bronx,New York
    youve got PM.....

5. fatdawg

fatdawg

Sep 7, 2004
    ball park the value--I can't find this with a price tag on the net .
    Please

6. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    Yeah, on the net all you're likely to find is list prices, which I won't insult you with.

I was told that the original purchaser paid about $2000. I have been offered a Zon Sonus 4, (the deal fell through on my end though) a 2002 Jazz Deluxe FMT, a Thumb, one guy also offered me a G&L L2000 AND his American Pbass. Not that I didn't want any of these, but they just didn't work out for one reason or another, I.E. the guy couldn't provide me pics of the P, or I preferred a dark fretboard on a G&L instead of the maple, that kind of thing. I really don't know where to put it's resale value at, but this should give you some sort of indication. She's 2 years old, and in excellent condition. What'cha got in mind?

7. maidenfreak

maidenfreak

Feb 13, 2002
    Omaha, NE
    You have a PM

8. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    Alright, I have a good offer on the table, anyone else? :hyper:

9. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    The deal is done!! This is what I am now the proud owner of....