1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT: Strings or Pedals for Badass II saddles

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by cm3ohana, Jan 7, 2012.

1. cm3ohana

cm3ohana Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2005
    I have a relic frankenbass with a well used badass II bridge. But, I can't adjust the height on two of the saddles because the adjustment screws are frozen (due to rust). I'm hoping someone out there has one or two spare saddles that they are willing to part with.

I have the following pedals (possibly plus cash from buyer) and strings available for a trade or willing to pay you cash if you don't like/need any of the pedals below:

DOD FX64 Ice Box Stereo Chorus
    BBE Boosta Grande (velcro on bottom)
    Ibanez TS9B Bass Tube Screamer
    Boss OD-3 Overdrive (Not bass version, velcro on bottom)
    DR Sunbeams 45's (5 String)

Will only ship in CONUS/lower 48 states. Paypal only accepted payment.

2. scootron

scootron Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Chrome or gold?

3. Have you tried penetrating oil? I do woodwind repair and use penetrating oil from time to time to free up rusted key rods and pivot screws.

4. cm3ohana

cm3ohana Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2005
    I'm looking for chrome saddles for a Badass II bass bridge. I've not tried penetrating oil. That's a good suggestion and I'll give that a try but I could still use the saddles though since the hex opening for the screws are corroded and stripped. I received a response who may have a spate saddle or two which would be great. Thanks for the suggestions and response.