1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Swap Moogerfoogers?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Illbay, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Illbay

Illbay

Jan 15, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Hi!

I just purchased a Moogerfooger MuRF from another TBer. Unfortunately I pulled the trigger too fast before I realized this was NOT a BASS MuRF (MF 105B) but a REGULAR MuRF (MF 105).

They're identical except that the filters on the 105B extend a bit further down into the audio range. They are also identical in price, purchased new (about $450 street).

If I have to live with this, I'll live with it. But if by chance there's ANYONE out there who has a spare 105B and REALLY wants my 105 instead, PLEASE signify!

(BTW, the 105 I have is in absolutely PRISTINE condition; it truly looks as if someone just took a new one out of the package).

Comes with 9V AC adapter, but no manual; however I printed one right off the internet on two-sided and put it in a three-ring binder. I'll throw in that printed manual as part of the deal.

It's a fantastic gadget, and it really DOES sound good on the bass, I'd just like to have a Bass MuRF if I could.

Thanks!:bassist:

2. Classifieds?

3. Illbay

Illbay

Jan 15, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Oops, you're right. To whom do I go to have it moved?

4. abark000, davidmwilson are both moderators; they can change it...

5. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    The moderators, of course! They're our damage control. :D

Seek out either abark000 or Davidmwilson, for this forum.