1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT SWR Workingpro 700 with footswitch and manual

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by duff84, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I recently aquired this amplifer and am thinking of trying something different for sound wise with my band. Its a good loud amplifer, nice warm sound to it, can be very hi fi depending on eq. Its a loud 700 watts. It has no issues, everything works as should. Footswitch is included. The bass intensifer is a really nice feature makes the amp sound way more powerful when engaged. Its a good amp and if i don't get any offers id gladly keep the amp and see how it works with my new Stingray 5 coming to me.

Trades: Bass Amp heads- Ampeg, Markbass, Genz Benz, Aguilar, Fender, Eden, Gallien Krueger, etc etc

attachment.
    attachment.
    attachment.
    attachment.

2. Bump

3. Bump

4. bump, played this at a gig last night sounded stellar in the mix very warm clean sound, lots of volume with this one, for gigging bass players i can't see needing much more volume than what this amp can but out and i only had it on alittle less than 2 on master last night.

5. Bump

6. Bump

7. Bump no interest?

8. Gone locally for an Ampeg b4r thanks Winnipeg