1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Tascam digital recorder w/CD burner

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by RS, Mar 20, 2010.

1. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    8 track DAW recorder with built in CD drive. Very easy to use. Only used a handful of times. Near mint condition. Original box and paperwork included. Will also throw in an unused MXL condenser mic with case and 20' mic cord. All you need to make very good sounding CDs quickly.

Trades considered for bass gear or effects pedals.

specs:
    http://www.tascam.com/products/dp-01fxcd.html

(it seems to have all the same specs as the current dp-02 model)

2. Sav'nBass

Sav'nBass

Jan 18, 2009
    Virginia Beach
    You didn't mention a price...

3. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    I am leaning towards a trade at this point honestly.

4. Sav'nBass

Sav'nBass

Jan 18, 2009
    Virginia Beach
    Duhhhh FT... LOL.. sorry man..

5. hey I'm intersted in this but I don't have much to trade and if anything its all outdated but for now to bump this up for you I have a used once Bass crybaby wah, Dod bass compressor, duncan stingray 4-string replacement pickup, (lot of other things not music related so pm what else you do) but PM me a price if you want to sell it..

Ted in Boston

6. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    bump

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 23, 2020