1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Thomastik-Infeld Acousticore Nylons for a set of Tapewounds

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by scootron, Mar 27, 2009.

1. scootron

scootron Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Thomastik-Infeld Acousticore PhosphorBronze Nylon strings. .041 - .086 Used on an ABG for a bit. These go new for around $52. Work amazingly for piezos. Cut for 2+2 headstock. Good condition. Not pristine or anything, but would give you a great opportunity for a serviceable set without spending a small fortune, so you could find out if you really like these.

I'm looking for trade for a set of Tapewound strings in return. I'm open to just about any brand...Fender, etc.

I would also consider trading them for just about anything else of interest.

2. scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Bump.

Really nice set of strings to trade for a less expensive set.

(Hard part, I guess, is finding someone who needs the TIs and has the Tapewounds to trade.)

How about trading for just about anything of interest? I don't need any round wound strings, though.

3. scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Final bump. No interest in some TI Acousticores?

4. Eddue

Eddue

Jan 12, 2006
    New Haven, Mich
    Are they still available?

5. scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Yes.

6. Eddue

Eddue

Jan 12, 2006
    New Haven, Mich
    What condition are they in? I am very interested if they are in good condition. I have these strings on one of my basses and know that they last a long time and would like to put some on another bass.

In case I can't find a set of tapewounds is there anything else you are interested in trading for?

7. scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    They are in good condition. I'll post a pic tomorrow morning.

Yes, I'd trade them for just about anything of interest. I don't presently have a bass that would be compatible with these, so I'm looking for just about any kind of trade.

I would sell, but trading is usually more fun.