1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FT - Trace Elliot V-Type 300H

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by the feebler elf, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trace Elliot V-Type 300H up for grabs. Not completely sure of the year - mid to late nineties, I believe. Has seen a good amount of use, but is in good condition. The carpet shows some wear, and the screws that hold the fan grill in place and the metal corners have a little surface rust on them. Other than that, just the random scratches, etc. that you would expect to find on a 10 year old amp that's seen its fair share of gigs.

I'm looking for a traditional 4-string (Fender, G&L, Musicman, etc.) in trade, and I'm willing to add cash - but I'd like to keep it to a minimum. At the top of my list would be a beat-up but completely functional American P, Stingray or American Jazz in that order, but I'm open to whatever you want to offer.

Please note - I love this amp, and I don't want to part with it. I find myself needing a 4-string at the moment, so if I come across one by other means, I reserve the right to pull this off the market.

I'll have pics up by the end of the day. PM me with any questions, trade offers, etc.

Thanks!

2. I apologize for the image quality - I'll find a well-lit spot in the house to shoot some close-ups for any interested parties.

IMG_0543.

IMG_0551.

3. Trade Pending...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.