FT: VT Bass.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by FreaqyFrequency, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd like to try some of the other Character series pedals, starting with the British. I have no box or other materials for the VT Bass, but the pedal itself is in nigh impeccable condition.

I'm pretty much strictly looking for the British right now, but feel free to make me an offer. The one stipulation I have is that the pedal must sell for $150 or less new.

2. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

Jun 19, 2007
    Chico, CA
    Any interest in this?

3. NKBassman

NKBassman Lvl 10 Nerd Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    I'm assuming you know the other Character Series pedals are voiced more for guitar, not bass?

4. Yep. I'm going to be running a split signal chain as of next month, so I don't really care what's voiced for bass and what isn't, since I'm going to have my clean signal running in a separate chain. I'm looking specifically for Marshall emulators first, because I'm trying to put together a MUSE cover band and Chris W. strictly uses Marshalls.

PMs replied.

5. NKBassman

NKBassman Lvl 10 Nerd Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Ok, just checking :D

6. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    I have a mint condition Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer that might interest you. They are priced very close to the VT Bass new.

7. I've got a Chunk Systems Agent 00 Funk -- ORIGINAL, not the newer mk2. Any interest? AWSOME FUNK MACHINE, it just collects dust tho...

8. Wow, that's pretty rare Henry, sure you don't want to hang onto that?

Either way, no real market here. Thanks for the offers, but I think I'm going to go ahead and limit the offers to Tech 21 Character Series pedals only.

9. kful

kful

Apr 25, 2009
    Garden Grove, CA
    I have the both a Character Series VT Bass and Blonde. I really like the sound of a bass through the Blonde. I also really like the a guitar through the VT.

10. I'll be keeping it for now. Thanks for the interest folks.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.