1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: Warmoth P/J, Delano PU's, Bart Pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by theschnitt, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theschnitt

theschnitt

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    *****TRADE PENDING*****

Killer electronics package: Delano P/J pickups with Bart NTBT 2-band (set up V/V/stacked bass/treble). Very full, clear, and round with lots of flexibility.

Gorgeous bird's eye maple Jazz neck with Ebony board. It is well broken in and very comfy. The finish is broken in and the back of the neck is smooth as glass.

All black Schaller hardware.
    Alder body with tort pickguard.

20 years old (not the pick ups) so it's settled very well.

By my calculations this bass would run you over $1200 to build today.

Good amount of honest player wear, but only cosmetic, no issues. Some chips thru the wood on the front from playing with a pick. Everything works well, neck is true, truss rod turns both ways, sounds amazing. The wear is in all the right places to make this bass very comfortable to play. No nicks or scratches on the back of the neck. This bass balances nicely on a strap, it does dive a bit when played seated without a strap.

My first choice in trade would be for a good ol' passive P bass. I'll consider anything, though, 4 or 5 string.

Can ship in a Musicman HSC, crappy gig-bag, or without either, depending on what you want to do.
    WarPJ3.
    WarPJ1.

2. theschnitt

theschnitt

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    WarPJNeck.
    WarPJdownneck.

3. That's my bass of the month! If I only hand the money or needed it. : P But I really love the looks!

4. T-Mac

T-Mac

Feb 2, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    PMd.

5. heb9_28

heb9_28 Supporting Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Hey, just wanted to say if you decide you'd like to try the Power Jazz, I'm still up for it :)

6. I want it... My passive warmoth is it... I want it....

7. theschnitt

theschnitt

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    PM'd you.

8. curt_4000

curt_4000

Aug 20, 2009
    grayson ky
    is this gorgeous bass still for sale? the schaller hardware is sweet! is this a warmoth neck? shoot man, i need this bass. haha

9. theschnitt

theschnitt

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    Sorry! I forgot to close the thread. This bass is gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.