1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Warwick Dolphin Pro I

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jackson E, Jun 18, 2007.

1. I want to start this thread by saying I love this bass. I love the way it feels, sounds and plays. BUT I've been sticking to Fender style instruments for the last 2 years and it isn't getting the playing time it needs live or in the studio. I am open to any four or five strings that are worth as much as this bass. I will not trade down, and I may add cash to the right bass, but it would have to be pretty amazing. My ideal situation would be a straight up trade where whomever I trade with pays to ship there instrument, and I pay to ship this bass.

2. More Pictures....

3. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Neckthrough/BO/Setneck? And what kind of money are we talking about for one of those? I *might* have something you're looking for.

4. Warpeg

Warpeg

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    Does it say where it's made on the back of the headstock?

5. It's Neckthrough. The Pro I's are all like that, I think the Set Neck basses are called Dolphin SN's. There is a set neck on ebay right now for over $2000, not that it has been bid on but they do get pretty pricey. Like I said I'm interested in fender style four or five strings (Lakland, Lull, Sadowsky etc..). For some reason the picture I have of the back of the bass showing the neckthrough won't post. The only thing on the back of the headstock is the serial number.

6. Bump

7. Anyone?

8. OK one last go.

9. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    check pm

10. Responded.

11. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Inactive

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
  12. Sorry I've had my Modulus fix for the next few years. Thanks though.

13. Warpeg

Warpeg

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    What year is this Dolphin? (last 2 digits of the serial number)

14. The last two digits are 04 so I'm assuming that means 2004. I got it direct from Dana B Goods, so I'm the only owner.

15. Still here.

16. Cool... so did you order the bass with the type 1 brass adjust-a-nut or did you put it on later after you had it for awhile?

Peace,

17. The nut came on the bass. Everything on it came from the factory. It really is an amazing sounding instrument.

18. One more bump for trades before I try to sell it outright.

19. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    can't see any pics - is it a 4 or a 5, and do you have a sale price in your mind? I've got nothing to trade...

20. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Inactive

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Wish you'd take a Quantum and cash. :)

I'd love to rock that bad boy!

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021