1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FT - Warwick Thumb B.O.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by the feebler elf, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. --- TRADE PENDING ---

This is an awesome bass, and I may wind up regretting this.....but my recently-purchased Jazzman is all the Warwick I need right now.

This lady was manufactured in March of '93, and it's got a bubinga body and wenge neck, rather than the ovangkol of the newer models. It also features the brass just-a-nut, which I greatly prefer over the newer plastic nuts. Stock MEC pups and pre.

This bass is in good shape, with no cosmetic issues other than player wear you'd expect to find on a 13-year old bass. The frets are in good shape, the truss rod is functional, and the neck is straight. It sounds absolutely AMAZING, and the playability is among the best out of all the Warwicks I've played. The neck is not chunky at all, like some other Warwicks.

Pics -

000_0586.
    000_0595.
    000_0599.
    000_0600.

I'm interested in trades for high-end cabs, and basses. Any amount of strings, but I've been real interested in a sixer lately.... Let me know what you've got!

If this isn't traded in a week or so, I may decide to sell it outright.

Thanks!

2. 1zero

1zero

May 20, 2005
    that is one sweet lookin and sounding bass..wish i had a sixer to trade with you but i don't.

3. stifled_1

stifled_1

Mar 20, 2006
    I am new to bass .... looking for my first bass. A friend of minds have a Warwick Rock Bass which I like the sound of his bass. If this bass sound as good as it looks I am very interested. Let me know if you decided to sale it out right. My email address is stifled_1@yahoo.com. Thats stifled"underline"1@yahoo.com

4. No problem. If I decide to sell, you're first in line.

Thanks!

5. my dream bass :bawl:

If this was Christmas 2006 i'd be droppin some big bills.

6. Bump....

7. you decided to sellthat thing yet...cuz im interested.

8. amistybleu

amistybleu

Jan 15, 2006
    Thornton, CO
    Since nobody else said this to you, This bass will smoke the pants off of the Rock Bass which is Warwick's Bargain Basement line.

9. Not quite yet, but if I do I'll be sure to let you know.

And yes, it will most definitely smoke the RockBass. :D

Thanks!

10. sincity

sincity

Oct 16, 2002
    Connecticut
    PM sent.

11. PM replied....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.