1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Washburn Bantam fretless neck with Gotoh tuners

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by scootron, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scootron

scootron Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    I bought a Washburn Bantam fretless neck a while back for a project I was working on. These are designed to fit a Washburn body, and I would need to trim the angled side of the heel in order to fit the Fender body I am using. That was what I was planning to do, but it's a really nice neck, and I hate to cut it in any way. The tuners are Gotoh and superb condition.

Anyone have a fretless neck they would trade for this which would fit a Fender body? I'm really not looking for an SX (already have one on another bass), but I might consider one.

If you have a fretted Washburn Bantam (or anything else this neck might fit), this would be a great pickup so you could switch back and forth as desired.

I also have a matching Washburn pickup, which could be part of the trade.

I am strictly looking for a trade right now, but if I don't find one I will probably post a sale thread in a couple of weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.