Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT: Zon Sonus 5/1 for your 6str fretless

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by andysvec, Feb 26, 2005.

1. andysvec

andysvec Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
    I bought this from bassnorthwest used last year for $1199. Great bass, excellent shape, but haven't played it much as I'm too used to my Modulus Q5 and am now looking at going 6str for everything. I was going to have this converted to a fretless by HG Thor (and am still on the 6 month waiting list), but am now thinking I want a 6 string fretless. So if you have a 6 str fretless around the same value and are interested in trading, let me know as I would rather trade than sell. The only other thing I'm interested in is a fretted Q6, I would trade plus cash.

Here's the info from Zon when I asked them what year it was from the serial number:

The bass was made in October 1998.
    SONUS 5/1 5-string bass, Heather, w/chrome hdwr. 35² Scale. S/N 7215 '98 Retail price $2195.00

This bass is in excellent condition, a few minor cosmetic things but overall fantastic shape. pm for any other info or more detailed pics. (I have another thread for trading my old Tobias for a Q6, but as far as fretless goes I'm not as partial to the make, so run whatever you may want to trade by me! And if you would just like to purchase it, pm or email me with an offer.)

Attached Files:

2. maynard

maynard

Feb 28, 2005
    nowhere
    hey. im interested in purchasing perhaps.. whast the deal . got aim :eyebrow:

3. andysvec

andysvec Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
    still available, all PMs answered.

(I also have a pre-gibson Tobias listed if you may be more interested in trading for that, or in combination, etc...)