1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FTO: EBMM Bongo 4H Candy Apple Red

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BassSurfer, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just picked this beauty up a week or two ago right here on TalkBass. While I love everything about it, I am coming to the realization that I am more of a Fender type of guy in the end. It is definitely the most comfortable bass I have ever played and has more tonal options than you could ever imagine.

Here are the other THREADS which will show its condition and details. It has not been gigged and comes from a smoke free home.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-musicman-bongo-4h-excellent-condition-deep-red-944907/

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-single-h-bongo-4-a-940271/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am not offering this for sale at any time and am only looking for:

Gibson Thunderbirds
    Gibson Rippers
    Fender Precision Basses

I prefer maple necks too! (on the Fenders of course) :bassist:

Please shoot me a PM if you have any trade offers. Again, this will NOT be sold and will only be traded to the basses that I am looking for. No amps, effects, or anything of that nature please.

Thanks!

2. Brianvw

Brianvw

May 12, 2011
    What a beautiful instrument! I love my single H Bongo.

3. Have come to my senses and will not be selling this after all. It just sounds too perfect. Thanks for the comment Brian, and expect a PM soon in regards to the Ripper!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.