1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FUBAR Black Muff

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by JonnyAngle, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonnyAngle

JonnyAngle Dropping Acid Pedal Etching .com Supporting Member Commercial User

Nov 24, 2008
    Maple Grove, MN
    DroppingAcidPedalEtching.com
    I have a Black Russian Muff. The in's and out are flipped, true bypass, and power adapter plug added.... Sounds like the perfect pedal...

Something is FUBAR. It almost seems as if the volume knob is the tone knob, the tone knob is sustain, and sustain is volume. This pedal sounds kinda like a muff. It doesn't cut out or anything, but the knobs affect the sound in such a way where you can't move them too far off of 12:00 without a volume blast or a severe volume drop. Take it away from me, I am done with my headscratchin'
    $50 shipped to US/ Canada

2. mlove

mlove

Jun 12, 2005
    Fredericton
    Pics ?

3. JonnyAngle

JonnyAngle Dropping Acid Pedal Etching .com Supporting Member Commercial User

Nov 24, 2008
    Maple Grove, MN
    DroppingAcidPedalEtching.com
    Traded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.