1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fuchs audio Technology Blackjack 21 112 guitar combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Boomer, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Boomer

Boomer

Sep 17, 2003
    Hollywood, FL
    I've always been a channel switcher kinda guy and now that I've bonded with my Mod 50 the BJ21 needs a new home.

This is Andy's take on the Trainwreck circuitry and it goes from clean to scream very nicely with your guitar volume control. It runs on a pair of 6V6's.

Specs and sound clips can be found at http://www.fuchsaudiotechnology.com/...lackjack21.php

This particular amp is in a black combo cabinet and is loaded with an Eminence Red, White and Blue.

It is in excellent condition and probably only has thirty or forty hours on it ... max.

I'm looking for $1200 plus actual shipping. (I have the original boxing and packing.)

I do not accept PayPal and would prefer a USPS Money Order.

This is a very loud 21 watt amp. I do have a THD HotPlate for sale if needed. I use low output single coil pickups and the attenuator helps. A nice pair of humbuckers will help the amp give up the goods a bit earlier.

I might be interested in a trade for the right piece ...
    Jerry Jones Original Longhorn 4 string Bass
    A Hofner Contemporary plus cash
    A nice, Martin 000-18
    What the heck, throw something against the wall and see if it sticks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you have something to trade and you place the 'trade' value higher than the cash value, I will in turn, place a 'trade' value on my item equal to the increase you place on yours, so let's not play games.

2. mikopita

mikopita Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2007
    Florida
    dayum! For those who know what this can do, it is sweet! If only I had something I could offer.