Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Full Aguilar Rig: DB750, GS210, GS410

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by SoyBase, Jul 7, 2004.

1. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    Okay, first off, I hate doing this but I can't lug this stuff around anymore and its time to downsize a bit. Smaller and lighter is the key these days.

I have a mint Aguilar DB750. You all know this bad boy. I bought it, unboxed it and racked it up. Its never been out of its rack. It may have a few scratches on the top from sliding in rack gear above, but only minor scratches, if any. This thing has tone for days.

1) GS410 4ohm and 1)GS210 4ohm. These are in great shape. The plastic corners are scratched up a little, but the carpet is clean, and the grills are straight. These sound incredible paired with the DB750.

Make me offers on this stuff. Please, no low-ballers. Check Aguilaramp.com for details.

I'm in Atlanta and you're more than welcome to come by and check the stuff out.

I'll snap pictures here in the next day or so..

2. Show some pics and a ballpark estimate of what you would ask. This is VERY interesting.

3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    ...ok, so you want smaller a smaller rig. Why sell the head, too? Why not just sell the cabs and get a couple GS112's? Does the 750 not sound pleasing?

4. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    Oh no, the 750 sounds beautiful. Its just too darn heavy.

5. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Man, this is the rig to end all rigs.

6. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA

PM SENT

7. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    It is a young man's amplifier, indeed.

You know I loved the way mine sounded...

8. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    And I'm a young man.... :D

9. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    Sorry guys. I forgot to mention that I can't accept trades right now. I need cash to buy the new goods.

Thanks
    Tommy

Jason, you're very right! I played a gig last night and it took 2 of us to carry my rack into the bar. No fun at all :meh:

10. newdull

newdull Supporting Member

Feb 27, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    pm and email sent.

11. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    I am running my DB750 through a gs112 or a gs410 depending on the situation. I would not sell this head for anything! I am only 28 yrs old though. In 10 years I will put wheels on the bottom of my ATA case.