1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fulltone Bass Drive Mosfet - Barge Concepts VFB-2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by mikopita, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikopita

mikopita Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2007
    Florida
    I have two items on the chopping block because they haven't been getting any use. I'm happy with my current tone (bass>sadowsky di>amp), so I'm making these available to the TB crowd. Both are in great shape and had been used minimally.

I currently don't have pics, but will gladly post some within the next day or so if I don't get many bites without.

Paypal accepted and actually preferred.

Fulltone Bass Drive Mosfet - Shipped to the Continental US for $125

Barge Concepts VFB-2 (variable feedback effects loop) - Shipped to the Continental US for SOLD

2. mikopita

Feb 22, 2007
    Florida
    VFB-2 is sold.

Still taking offers for the Bass Drive. I might be interested in a trade for mics, headphones, rack effects and drum cymbals.

3. Coachden

Coachden

Dec 13, 2006
    Pittsburgh Pa.
    I'm interested in your bass drive could I see some pictures.

4. Is the Bass Drive still available? Sent PM yesterday saying I'll take it...

5. mikopita

Feb 22, 2007
    Florida
    Bass Drive is now sold too.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 23, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.