Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fulltone BassDrive & Choralflange. SansAmp RBI

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Ryan OD, May 10, 2004.

1. Ryan OD

Ryan OD

Nov 3, 2003
    Northern VA
    Strapped for cash and these items are about to go to eBay in a couple days. PM me an offer if interested. They are all in perfect working order with no issues what-so-ever. I'm in the DC area and willing to ship about anywhere.

Fulltone BassDrive. Bought new a few months ago. Date on bottom is November 2003. Basically still brand new. Hasn't left my bedroom since the day it arrived.

Fullton Choralflange. Bought used a few months ago. Date on bottom is June 2000. This pedal sounds incredible!! Comes with the regulated 9volt adapter from Fulltone. They insist you don't use anything else if you want the best sound.

SansAmp RBI. Bought new in September of 2003. I put it in a 4-space rack the day I got it and used it as a pre-amp w/ a QSC power amp. I bought a Mesa head in November and have since just been using the RBI for tube coloration or grit. Hasn't left the rack since I first put it in.

Pics...

2. Ryan OD

Ryan OD

Nov 3, 2003
    Northern VA
  3. Ryan OD

Ryan OD

Nov 3, 2003
    Northern VA
    Oh yeah, there's velcro on the bottom of the Choralflange...

4. Ryan OD

Ryan OD

Nov 3, 2003
    Northern VA
    And the RBI...

5. Ryan OD

Ryan OD

Nov 3, 2003
    Northern VA
    bump

6. Ryan OD

Ryan OD